Monday, 6 May 2013

6.0.3 Update

Ok the 6.0.3 version is working now (git hash 17411e5c8a), and I have tested it for the most basic things. In general, so far so good.

I also started separating all of the 'Multiplatform' code into its own namespace (in Umbraco.Core.MultiPlatform). As a first step everything is in static functions.

However, I have also observed three behaviours, the cause of which I do not know at the moment, and which are problematic. Here's the list:

  • EditMemberTypes - renders 'Allow Only at root' in Firefox

  • The first hit on the root page after 'Publish' gives a 404. Second hit produces the page

  • Firefox: sometimes hangs and the javascript debugger kicks in

I will have a look at these in due course. The next step is to get the tests passing and to run through setting up a sample site. While the UI loads fine and we got basic functionality, there are parts that i have not yet ported; and sorting those out is next. I am hoping that when that is all done, I can have a look at the above snagging list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.