Passing tests are now at 672 of 899 668bac0551. I have added a few ignored tests for the mysql db tests bringing the ignored tests total to 162.
Top failure causes:
- Issues relating to dropping of foreign constraints at umbracodomains
- issues relating to test initialisation
- Errors due to mono implementation differences.
To get the tests to work at this stage, I added a Configuration settings injector - this is because NUnit is not able to find and load the appropriate configuration settings. This is a bigger topic than I can give it justice here.
Overall the test area will need quite a bit of work, if we want to achieve out-of-the-box native testing capability.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.